Wild About You would have to be my favourite stamp set when it comes to making baby cards and 1st and 2nd birthday cards. I love using the pretty giraffe on girls cards and the very cute lion on boys cards. So as I mentioned in my last post I am going to do a parade of cards featuring Wild About You for the next few posts.
Starting with this card that I made for my sister to give to a friend who had a little boy.
I made another card using this same design for our sweet little friend Charlie’s 1st birthday
The number 1 above was made using the lowercase letter i from the Jumbo Outline Alphabet Stamp Set. First I inked up the giraffe in Ballet Blue and using my Stamp-a-ma-jig I stamped the letter i onto the giraffes body to make a spotty number one.
Have a great day and thanks for dropping by. Will be back soon with some more Wild About You cards.
Baby Boy Card
- Paper: Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin’ Kit
- Stamps: Wild About You, Best Yet
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Ballet Blue
- Accessories: Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Brads (non SU)
Charlies Birthday Card
- Paper: Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Whisper White,
- Stamps: Wild About You, Sanded Background, Big Bold Birthday
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue
- Accessories: Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, 1 1/4″ circle punch, 1 3/8″ circle punch, Circle Scallop Punch